During Business Hours
If your pet is having a life-threatening emergency, CALL OR COME RIGHT IN.
Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us at (914) 631-0606 or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty six days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet’s life. Emergencies can be things such as accidental ingestion of rat poison, being hit by a car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening. If you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment, our veterinarians will work to “squeeze” you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
For After Hours Emergencies, call (866) 240-5543 to have a doctor paged.
- If truly urgent, or if the doctor is unavailable, we advise that you contact one of the pet emergency centers shown below, or simply go to them.
- Note: We do not recommend The Animal Health Center at Veterinary Village on North State Road in Briarcliff for emergencies or any other services.
- For our Northern Westchester clients we recommend Katonah-Bedford or Guardian Veterinary Specialists
- For our Central Westchester clients in the White Plains area, we recommend the Veterinary Emergency Group
- For our Eastern Westchester and Connecticut clients, we recommend Cornell University Veterinary Specialists
- Our Southern Westchester and Rivertown clients are directed to the Animal Specialty Center
- For our Rockland County clients, please go to Valley Cottage Animal Hospital
- For all Westchester and Rockland patients, a new specialty hospital has opened at Blue Pearl in Paramus